Beware of unlicensed contractors

Okeechobee County officials advise  that you protect yourself from unlicensed contractor activity.  It is recommended that you verity the contractor is licensed and registered to work in Okeechobee County online at or by contacting the Okeechobee county Building Department at 863-763-5548.

For more information, contact the Okeechobee County Division of Emergency Management Community Information Center at 863-824-6888.

You are encouraged to leave relevant comments but engaging in personal attacks, threats, online bullying or commercial spam will not be allowed. All comments should remain within the bounds of fair play and civility. (You can disagree with others courteously, without being disagreeable.) Feel free to express yourself but keep an open mind toward finding value in what others say. To report abuse or spam, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box.

Facebook Comment